HAUS ART - E•MO•TION (REVAMPED)


Hello Internet Geeks.

Salutations and greetings. How have you guys been? 

My hiatus was very apparent from all social medias and both mediums of the LIMBO Project and you can thank the copyright policies on Youtube for that, but they aren't entirely to blame. 

In retrospect, I knew eventually the fact that I didn't own any of the copyright to the material I was posting was going to bite me in the ass, and it did, very hard. But nevertheless, I now have a year to plan new material and focus on what I want to do artistically and visually through the Youtube projects and even with the blog. 

I think in a month's time, I'll be posting regularly again on the blog with even more segments to fill the void of the LIMBOtv Project.

Today's post is just a revamp of Carly Rae Jepsen's artwork for her upcoming album E•MO•TION. Much more satisfied with this visual.

Hope all goes well and I'll be seeing more of you guys (if you're still even viewing) in the near future to come.

Thanks!

#Revival

Comments

Popular Posts