#AfterParty


Calling All Goddesses! Our Party Queen Adore Delano is back at it again with her sophomore album After Party on the verge of crowning!

Crowning? Yes crowning. With Season 8 of RuPaul's Drag Race right around the corner, what better time to release an album to coincide with the show that started it all? (So at least if this season is a snooze, I'll have this to look forward to). 



You can PREORDER AFTER PARTY HERE from iTunes and score instant downloads of tracks Dynamite, Foreign Lover & I Can't Love You

From the tiny samplings that iTunes offered, it was enough to reassure me that Dynamite was anything but explosive, though the other two tracks were ABSOLUTELY masterpieces strung by the DTF songstress herself that got me gagging to hear the rest of the album. 


Foreign Lover samples "hello" in various linguistic stylings over a bumping club anthem banger. Adore's angelic vocals serenades us only to drop a sick dance beat over us with intergalactic sound effects and whispers galore. I have no idea where she's from, but this goddess of love needs to take me to her planet ASAP.

Take a listen below.


Then being the artistic genius that she is, she had to hit us with the same feels and vibes that she did with I Adore U & My Address Is Hollywood with new "work of art" I Can't Love You. This track is a beautifully handcrafted piece of heartache and heartbreak to sulk in after the party is over.

Take a listen below.



What are your thoughts of After Party? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts