BRITNEY SPEARS' 'PRIVATE SHOW' TEASER


Godney has returned from the heavens above and she's coming for us! (or at least our noses...)

With all this hype surrounding our Pop Princess' return to the music scene with her newest studio album going by #B9, the smoking hot Radar temptress has unveiled a teaser for her brand new song Private Show, which shares the same name as her brand new fragrance set to release this July.

Watch the teaser below.


"Private Show celebrates one of my biggest passions -- dancing! It is inspired by the electric energy I feel when I’m performing, whether during rehearsals or on-stage during my show. I wanted my fans to have an uplifting, sexy scent that empowers them to achieve their dreams!”

The track is also said to be lifted off of #B9 along with the G-Eazy assisted lead single Make Me (Ooh), which has yet to take off. Snaps from the set of it's music video have been shared and the video has also been partially leaked. I couldn't get my hands on a link for any available copies of it since it's been taken down, but here are the snaps from the set.





Are you pumped for some new Britney? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts