PLAYLISTISM // episode 100


Congrats LIMBO Fam! We've officially made it to EPISODE 100 of PLAYLISTISM




It's been a long time coming, but we've finally made it with over 400+ tracks included in the PLAYLISTISM catalog. In honor of such a momentous occasion, not only did I include not just one, BUT 4 splurge tracks again this time around, but I've also changed a few things to the format, so take some notes kids. 


First things first (if it wasn't obvious enough) I've changed the format of the artwork covers. I know I've ran with the same design for 99 episodes, and I figured every 0-99 worth of episodes deserves a redesign of sorts to freshen up the design (hopefully this wasn't a mistake...)

Secondly, there will no longer be anymore Playlistism Cards distributed from here on out. The cards served as a way to uniform the episodes prior to the entire redesign when I used to do whatever design felt right at the time and now that I've uniformed everything, it feels a bit redundant to keep doing it.

Lastly, I may no longer post on the blog as it's becoming a very tedious thing to do and just stick with the other various mediums like the Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages to release content. Comment below your thoughts on this.

Without further ado, I give to you the 100th episode of Playlistism!

Urge the Splurge.

QUICK PREVIEW


397. Bedroom Floor - Liam Payne



398. Havana (feat. Young Thug) - Camila Cabello



399. Bad At Love - Halsey


400. Does It Feel Like Falling (feat. Trinidad Cardona) - Alex Aiono



*BONUS TRACKS*



S15. Hero (feat. Christina Perri) - Cash Cash



S16. No Fear - DeJ Loaf



S17. Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons



S19. I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels) - Clean Bandit


PLAYLISTISM // episode 100

 


THE 'PLAYLISTISM' PLAYLIST


Which track was your favorite from this MEGA SUPERSTAR episode? Add a comment below and also comment your favorite tracks and they just might be featured on future episodes of PLAYLISTISM.

Comments

  1. Yeah), which is available for pre-order now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts