PLAYLISTISM // episode 101


Urge the Splurge.

QUICK PREVIEW


401. Enchanté (Carine) [feat. Axl Jack] - Fergie



402. Sen Olsan Bari - Aleyna Tilki



403. Better (feat. Bri Tolani) - AJ Salvatore & Fluencee


404. Dirty Sexy Money (feat. Charli XCX & French Montana) - David Guetta & Afrojack




PLAYLISTISM // episode 101

 

PLAYLISTISM // The Complete Collection


Which track was your favorite from this episode? Add a comment below and also comment your favorite tracks and they just might be featured on future episodes of PLAYLISTISM.

Comments

  1. Next time I read a blog, Hopefully it does not disappoint me just as much as this one.
    After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I actually believed
    you would have something useful to talk about.

    All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you can fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure what you're referring to with your comment, but thanks?

      Delete
  2. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I appreciate your appreciation! :D You should definitely also comment any recommendations you may have. I'm always open to listening to some new music myself.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts