ROAD TO REVIVAL: Loyal (Lost in LIMBO Remixx) [feat. Iggy Azalea]


Welcome to the ROAD TO REVIVAL.

Nobody said that reinventing yourself would be easy and I strongly believe that getting back in the flow of writing for the blog won't be an easy task to do. Thus the ROAD TO REVIVAL was born to help me pave my old pathway from Infinity and into the next phase of The LIMBO Project.

Instead of the usual Playlistism featured Sundaze, I believed I would shake things up a bit and release a brand new mixx that I've been working on prior to the Infinity mixtape release, but never finished in time for the project. This isn't a previously released track and I so proud of the way it turned out from the original edits to the final product.

The X King features The New Classic Queen on this Lost in LIMBO Remixx of Chris Brown's smash hit Loyal. Iggy's raps from T.I.'s No Mediocre blended so well to the track that it was a definite match made in heaven from the pace of her vocals to the actual lyrics. 

Take a listen below.



What are your thoughts of the ROAD TO REVIVAL? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts