MMH // SEPTEMBER 2016


Welcome Ladies & Gents to the very first installment of a brand new segment titled Monthly Music Haul, otherwise known as MMH

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I'm the type of guy who still burns CD's because I like to have a set playlist of songs at the ready that doesn't need an aux chord or have to burn a battery in order to play it. 


With that being said, I figured since I'm already constructing these for my own personal musical pleasures, why not share these with everybody else! Much like the title implies, these will be done once a month being that's how long I wait at minimum to burn another CD being it's about 20 tracks worth of fresh new music (at least to me...) that I've currently fallen in love with over the month's span. 

And with that being said, much like PLAYLISTISM, I will be sharing these via Spotify playlists meaning some of the tracks that I actually feature don't make the Spotify cut and that's where checking out the blog regularly comes in handy since I will link any tracks that didn't make the cut here to the blog! 


Without further ado, take a listen below to this month's playlist!


TRACKS NOT AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY

Faded (Osias Trap Remix) - Alan Walker


What were your thoughts of this Month's Music Haul? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts