HAUS ART - E•MO•TION


Hello World! 

Whadaya know? There's actually a post that I'm posting between #MusicMonday & Playlistism and it happens to be another wondrous installment of Haus Art

Today's album cover makeover features the likes of the All That songstress Miss Carly Rae Jepsen, and it's a delectably deluxe spin of her upcoming project titled E•MO•TION. I personally did not care for the official cover as usual for these posts, but for this one, I strongly felt a revamping was much needed. To me, this captures the emotional feel that I get visually from the track.

Being the music obsessed individual that I am, I have indeed found the leakage of this beautiful masterpiece and the I Really Like You chanteuse really likes throwbacks because her sound is a definite throwback to a time where pop music was it's finest, right before the clubs began to influence the sound and bring us to the sound machines that we all know and love too well today. 

Honorable mentions from the jump include of course her recent singles and so far I'm in love with Gimmie Love & Let's Get Lost. But the track that earns all the marbles today is the title track off the jump E•MO•TION.

A sweet pop confection of pop balladry with an old school vibe (which I've already said is the recurring theme of the project..) I currently can not get the chorus of the track out of my head (..fantasy, dream about me..) This is definitely how you make a pop comeback from where she went off to after This Kiss

Take a listen below.


Was this Haus Art a success or a total mess? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts