Too Turnt Tuesday - Pity Party


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..." but I don't think I'm going to when you have an amazing track like this bumping!

Welcome to today's installment of Too Turnt Tuesday where I'd like to share my recent discovery with you guys, which comes from Miss Melanie Martinez and it's her latest single appropriately titled Pity Party

Not gonna lie, but this isn't the first time I've heard an artist reinvent the party song where it entitles you to crying if you want to, but this is how you do it right! (next to Icona Pop's version of course) This track is everything from the bass, to her vocals, the trumpets, everything! This is music, simply put. 

Not to mention the video is just insanely beautiful with a sad turn out turning into the destruction of a life time. (Burning curtains, demented stuff animals, MORE!!!) My favorite part is especially when she smokes her cigarette in the end post-chaos. 

Miss Martinez truly is a visionary (have you seen her hair? I rest my case) and she is definitely an artist to watch.

Take a listen below.


Were you getting Too Turnt to today's track? Add a comment below and tell us what tracks get you pumped.

Comments

Popular Posts