#MusicMonday - Eyes Half Closed


Happy #MusicMonday!

Did you miss me? I apologize for the week long hiatus if you actually look forward to the spontaneous musical quirks that are posted here on the daily, but a break from reality was much needed (for like the millionth time..) and now I'm back once again to splurge the musical urges.

I was on a week's hiatus from the blog, HOWEVER, I did still post a #MusicMonday video last week Monday, just didn't get around to making a post for it, so you may view that video by CLICKING HERE. 

Another quick tid bit that I'd like to share regards the LIMBO Project's new design that is underway. Right now, it's in a "under basic construction" type of phase, which allows the content to continue to roll, while the art is motion. Moving past the little to no attention that my Infinity mixtape gathered, we're moving past infinity and going straight into the beyond to see what else lies ahead.

Now, let's talk about today's track. Crywolf's Eyes Half Closed is a heavy trance influenced electronic track that takes you to the mountain tops of the Swiss Alps or somewhere like that where serenity meets an organized chaos of sorts in the most beautifully crafted blend of music sound bytes. This track comes from his 2014 released Angels EP, and it is a wonderful morsel from the EDM gods above. I'm really fascinated by his choice in artwork for the project as well.

On an irrelevant note, I just thought today's track was also a bit funny considering the last time I 'cried wolf', it temporarily suspended my Youtube account (you'd think I'd learn by now..)

Stay tuned for a week full of material and tune in next #MusicMonday for new visuals and a new vibe to the LIMBO brand.

Take a listen below.


What tracks would you like to see featured on #MusicMonday? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts