MUSIC MONDAY - Do It Again


Welcome to this week's episode of Music Monday! The segment where we recap some of the musical awesomeness that premiered on the LIMBOtv Project. Today's track is the reworked LIMBOtv Edit of Royksopp & Robyn's head banging dance track "Do It Again". When I first listened to this track, I fell in love with the instrumentals behind the verses, but I didn't care so much for the production of the chorus. So when I reworked it, I just played around with the repetition of my favorite parts, and thus this edit was born! Even though it's performance on Youtube is slightly underwhelming by comparison to "I Need You" and the LIMBOtv Edit of "Cut Me Deep", it's performance on Soundcloud is by far the best track I've ever edited. Take a listen below.


What would you like to see on Music Monday? Add a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts