SNIPPET - Dolo (feat. R. Kelly)


Normally, this would've been a TRACK OF THE DAY candidate, but low and behold, Youtube doesn't allow things to be unleashed upon the world until it's release date, but at least this way you get a taste of the official version of the track. I have heard the track in its entirety for myself, and I instantly fell in love with it. It's a very "Show Me"-esque track, but with an even more mature instrumental (if that's even possible). As far as Kid Ink's album "Full Speed" I fell in love with the first seven tracks and then the second half of it was a little too hardcore in the Hip Hop and Rap realm so it didn't exactly spark my interests as much. Take a listen to the R. Kelly assisted track below. 



What did you think of the snippet? Add a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts