#MusicMonday - Tide: The Paradox Effect [LIMBOtv Edit]


Today's the day where all rejoice in celebration of the return of #MusicMonday to the LIMBOtv Project. That's right, I'll be double promoting each Music Monday video both here on the blog and on the youtube page. I'm still on probation for the "Cry Wolf" incident that happened last month, so I don't have full creative control and I have to be careful of the tracks I use on the channel, but I won't let that stop me from splurging the urge. Take a listen below to my edited cut of Dawn Richard's "Tide: The Paradox Effect" accompanied by here absolutely stunning inter-stellar video. Also check out the track on my Soundcloud page for an extra surprise (; Enjoy!



Are you excited for new #MusicMonday videos? Add a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts