HAUS ART - INNA


Well hello there. It's been quite a while since I've unleashed a plethora of normal postings, but I just had to post today to share my latest creation with the internet. 

In today's edition of Haus Art, we are featuring Romanian Pop Star Inna as her fourth studio album INNA is getting closer to it's release date. The project features her hit singles including Diggy Down, Bop Bop, and a remix of Cola Song.

I have no idea what the actual artwork for the jump looks like, other than the Japanese edition of the project, which is titled Body & The Sun, so I concocted this beaut. 

It carries the same visual tone as her latest single Bop Bop embodies. She released several tracks off the album today, and some of my favorites thusfar can be listened to below.

Bop Bop (feat. Eric Turner)


Diggy Down (feat. Marian Hill)



Rendez Vous


YALLA


Which track is your favorite from the album? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts