#MusicMonday - Born Free


Happy #MusicMonday!

Apologies for the lack thereof posting on the previous #MusicMonday, there was a video, but I just completely blanked out on posting about it here. CLICK HERE to view last week's video.

Moving along from past mistakes, I'd like to embrace this newfound sense of musical..freedom if you will. If you keep up with the social media sites, then you're aware of my disappointment of losing my biggest source to listening/discovering brand new music, right before their release dates and/or tracks that nobody has heard of. 

Finding reliable music sources that splurge the media is quite tough to be honest, that is until I came across the UltimateMusic blog, which is by far the best thing I've ever clicked on in my life. I highly suggest checking it out. This music blog gives you anything and everything from upcoming releases to rumored albums and so much more. I even tried inquiring to find out their sources, but I failed.

Now that you're caught up on what's been happening, which seems to be the meat of these posts anyhow, let's talk about today's track. Holy hell, is this track not amazing or what? I only discovered Stalking Gia this past week and between Born Free & War Paint, she's got me on knees begging for more!

Her style is very unique and refreshing to pop-infused alternative music, while having the essence of Miss Neon Hitch's Eleutheromaniac and Beg, Borrow & Steal qualities wrapped up sonically and visually. My favorite part are the infectious "Hey yo!"'s and of course the chorus. Apparently anthems tend to be the keyword in the tracks I've been posting of all emotional archetypes. 

Take a listen below.


Do you have any other music blogs that you love visiting? Add a comment below to share your piece of the LIMBO puzzle.

Comments

Popular Posts