Behind The Mixtape - The Infinity Edition


Happy #MusicMonday!

It's been quite some time since I've preached that. But anyways! Today I revealed the tracklist for the upcoming Beyond mixtape and I figured, why not bask in the glory that was it's predecessor and that is the Infinity mixtape. 


I came up with the genius idea to introduce this new segment that takes you guys literally Behind The Mixtape (which is why it's the name of the new segment...duh!) and you guys get a first listen to the tracks that composed each track on the mixtape. 

I've organized it to follow the tracklist of the mixtape, meaning all of the tracks correspond in it's appropriate order (with the exemption of a few tracks that weren't officially released/available for stream on Spotify) and all of this wonderfulness is powered through Spotify.


Take a listen below.


What are your thoughts of the new segment? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts