FLASHBACK FRIDAY - So Happy I Could Die


I don't know about you, but today's Flashback Friday will make you feel all sorts of things if you grew up in adolescence with Mother Monster to guide you through it all. Today's featured blast from the past comes from Gag's 2009 extension of The Fame titled The Fame Monster featuring my all time favorite track, So Happy I Could Die. Gather all your friends and rejoice in this bountiful journey full of stargazing and no regrets. I understand that every track on this album represented a fear of Lady Gaga's, and this track particularly addressed her fear of alcohol. What I took from this track is that you never really have to be alone or feel lonely with some liquid courage by your side (i.e. So Happy I Could Die). The overall production of this track is phenomenal and it deserves way more recognition than this blogger could ever possibly give it credit for. Take a listen below.


What did you think of today's blast from the past? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts