HAUS ART [REVAMPED] - Unlocked (International Edition) [Deluxe]


If today's featured Haus Art sounds quite familiar, then you are indeed a loyal viewer and have been paying attention because this is the same album from Miss Alexandra Stan that I raved about quite some time ago, but this time, I revamped the cover. The other one I created just didn't fit with the album's mood so I figured I'd take the original cover for the standard version of the album and edit it for the better. On this extravagant album, I'd like to highlight and oldie, but a goodie, featured on the supposed "Disc 2" of the reprised repackaging of her Saxobeats album, "Bitter-Sweet". This track embodies everything that a perfect dessert and track should in being equal parts hardcore bitter/salty to the ooey-gooey and sticky sweet. Take a listen below. 


What did you think of the revamped artwork? Add a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts