RED ALERT - Break The Rules (Lost In LIMBO Remixx)


Calling all goddesses! We're issuing a RED ALERT, so be on the lookout for a brand new mixx coming to a Youtube and Soundcloud outlet near you! It's really nothing to be too alarmed about, but it's all the buzz! As a means of creating new mixxes on the regular to constantly improve my mixxing skills, I will be releasing a new mixx every first #MusicMonday , which will hopefully lead to a FREE MIXTAPE of sorts in the future, which will feature all of the new mixxes that I'm releasing, and then some. If anybody remembers the First Mixxes - EP project that I promoted almost two years ago, the project completely flopped and I ended up having a bunch of random tracks that didn't sound good at all. The problem with that project was that I rushed it, and with this project, I plan on taking slightly more time, but not too much time (clearly since I'm releasing a new one monthly). So without further ado, please make sure to tune in to the LIMBOtv Project on March 2nd for the release of the Charli XCX and Lady Gaga dubbed remixx for "Break The Rules" (If you don't already check it out weekly). Take a listen below to the previous mixx. 



Would you like to become a part of The LIMBO Project? Add a comment below or send us an email@monsterrproductions@gmail.com with your name and the type of position you would like to have on the project. 

Comments

Popular Posts