Marina's FROOT Is Too Ripe..


Diamonds are setting ablaze as the Primadonna herself has fallen victim to the common crime of album leakage just months before it drops. Marina has taken to her Facebook page to express her feelings about the leakage and her thoughts,

"There will always be cheap people around. As long as you’re not hanging out with them, who cares? We’re on this FROOT journey together, and regardless of today’s events, nothing’s going to stop it. I am going my own way." 

She also strongly encourages fans to preorder the album to accredit her hardwork on the project, and as I siphoned through the comments section, a number of her Froot lovers are doing as their Queen demands. Not to sound like a criminal of sorts or anything, but I praise leakages simply because it helps me figure out if the project is worth the price that the retailers are shelving it for and then I make my decision. I admit that I have listened to the leaked songs, and well..let's just say that Electra Heart is definitely dead and I miss her dearly (and thanks to the leakage, i didn't waste $12). As each Froot of the Month has promised thusfar, they showcase a much more mature sound for the Homewrecker, and it still has yet to grow on me. I'm still madly in love with "Immortal" and the quirky lead single "Froot", but all the other Froots could definitely use more time to ripen before it's harvest (remix album?)

What are your thoughts of artist's albums being leaked? Add a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts