1K+ SUBSCRIBERS!


The LIMBOtv Project officially reached 1,000+ subscribers this week! The project was created on March 26th, 2014, which is a little over a year ago and it has accumulated a whopping total of 1.5 million views total to date.

As the creator of both the LIMBO Project and the LIMBOtv Project, I'd like to take the time to really introduce myself and explain everything that you already know or should know about the two projects. So here it goes... 

Hello, my name is Gabriel Peters, Gabe for short, and I am essentially the mastermind behind the LIMBO Projects in both blog and youtube forms. I'm a college student living in paradise who enjoys all things creative and artistic, which only makes sense considering I'm pursuing a degree in Creative Media to hopefully become a graphic designer or a correspondent in the art of film production. 

The goal of both projects associated to the name LIMBO was to share all of my musical quirks mixed with pop culture tid bits that I rant and rave over with equally passionate fanatics of the subjects or with the average musical Joe in general that was looking to broaden their iTunes playlist. I wanted these projects to be a provider of great music and a digital social gathering space for people to share their ideas and collaborative work together to building the ultimate music lovers experience. 

Before I go any further, I'd also like to mention that I don't own any of the copyright to any of the material/content that I post, but I'm sure it is covered under a Creative Commons license for entertainment purposes, and I don't profit anything off of either project because it is strictly a hobby for now and it is solely a viewing agent. With that said, through the process of publishing content for both mediums, I've noticed a huge lack in viewer interaction and that is the conversation that I want to get going. 

It would mean the world to me if you could at least share this post with others and just take a listen to any of the material that I've posted. If it's not your thing, then I completely understand, but if you are into it, then by all means, utilize the projects and help me build them into something greater!

CLICK HERE to check out the Youtube page and feel free to scroll through previous blog posts, which holds much more content than the Youtube page probably ever will (just saying...). 

Comments

Popular Posts