#MusicMonday - Infinity (Outro)


Happy #MusicMonday!

Ready or not, today sees the final installment of the LIMBO orchestrated tracks prior to the release of the Infinity mixtape on June 1st. I'm so excited that you guys will finally be able to listen to all the tracks that I've been editing and somewhat mixxing for over the past two years collectively in one body of work. It's a dream that I've had for quite some time now and I can't believe I'm actually going through with it. This coming #SoundcloudSaturday is something you'll definitely want to tune into as well because I will be giving you guys all the details that you need to know and more about the mixtape and for future segments and such to be featured on the LIMBO Project.

In regards to the actual video/track being posted today, it should come as no surprise to the viewers of this blog considering that I released this track earlier on Soundcloud last month, but I figured a promotional video stint on Youtube was necessary to put the project in full throttle. The video features the likes of the various artists that have tracks featured on the mixtape (see anyone familiar?)

Watch below.


Are you excited for the Infinity mixtape? Tell us about it on twitter using #LIMBO2Infinity & you could possibly win a sneak peek of the mixtape prior to it's release!

Comments

Popular Posts