TRACK OF THE DAY - Bullet Blowz


I Am The Dance Commander + I Command You To Dance! (no Ke-dollar sign-ha reference intended...)

Welcome to today's Track of the Day which features an orgasmic dance track of ginormous fist-pumping proportions. The Flashing Lights discotech extraordinaire Havana Brown teams up with DJ Kronic to create this club ready anthem appropriately titled Bullet Blowz. What more could one ask for? 

The track itself samples riffs all too familiar sounding with Brown's previous We Run The Night, but it's definitely a reinvented take of it that showcases the more experimental chops the artist has to offer from her recent Flashing Lights project. I'm not at all familiar with Kronic's work, but definitely after this track, I'll be doing my homework.

Take a listen below.


What did you think of today's track? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts