HAUS ART - Infinity


Happy #TVThursday!

Just kidding, but you get brownie points if you know what that is. (:

In today's installment of Haus Art, I'm using it as rather an announcement post and a special way to say...TA DA! I completely changed the artwork for my upcoming Infinity mixtape within these last week prior to it's release and I'm hoping for the better.

If i'm being completely honest, the original golden artwork that I planned on using was a little too basic for my first mixtape cover and I haven't exactly full circled back to the basic phase of the project quite yet, so a change was much needed. (have you seen the 'First Mixxes' cover?)

Speaking of the First Mixxes EP, if you have no idea what that was, then perfect! I'll also be including bonus tracks from the scrapped project onto the mixtape (most likely in 'The Demos' section...yowza!).

Take a listen below to the outro track on the mixtape.


What do you think of the revamped artwork for the Infinity mixtape? Add a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts